What is WeAreDevelopers all about?
We are united tech professionals, empowered through code, and as diverse as the languages we yield. In one of the leading startup capitals of Europe, the WeAreDevelopers World Congress 2019 brings together top global players in the IT scene for an exciting event.
The WeAreDevelopers World Congress has something for everybody. We cover all tastes and tech stacks, with a variety of workshops, panels, and keynotes to set you up with the knowledge and skills to excel in your career.
We’re going into another round!
This time we move the Woodstock of Developers to a place of cool vibes, vivacious start-up spirits, hipster magic moments, fantastic coffee, vivid workspaces, and global mindsets: BERLIN!
WeAreDevelopers speakers are industry leaders, tech pioneers, opinion-makers and revolutionary thinkers – our lineup consists of an amazing group of individuals who together makes WeAreDevelopers what it is. Each of these individuals, in their own special way, whether small or big, have changed the world and helped shaped it into what we know it to be today.
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos Author, Mastering Bitcoin
- Leah Culver Co-founder and CTO, Breaker
- Rasmus Lerdorf Inventor of PHP
- Håkon Wium Lie Inventor of CSS
- Brenda Romero Game Designer, Wizardry, Train, D&D, Def Jam
- John Romero Game Designer & Programmer, Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein 3D
- Nicholas Goubert VP Product Management, SoundCloud
- Renaud Visage Co-Founder & CTO, Eventbrite
- Basak Haznedaroglu Director of Design, InVision
- and many more!
The five flavors of software development
Building end-to-end software solutions
- Frontend, UX, Mobile
- Languages & Frameworks (e.g. .NET, Java, Python, PHP…)
- Cloud (Distributed Systems)
- Quality Engineering
Hardware and embedded engineering
- Extended Reality (AR / VR)
- Gaming & Entertainment
Principles, culture and responsibility
- Teams & Culture
- Coding & Ethics
- Smart World RC1
You gotta need a ticket
With the ticket code “brutkastenloveswad” you get -50% off on the regular tickets!