Which new design solutions are available to boost productivity?
Which types of environments are suitable to encourage collaboration?
What should be considered before investing in modern workplace design?
What does it take to design smart workplaces that support the psychological well-being of workers?
These questions and more we’ll explore together with key experts to integrate non-corporate environments to corporate settings, associated costs to transforming the office space, and attract and retain talent in an agile workplace.
- Brigitte GLEDHILL | Life Coach, kopfpilot
- Bernhard HÖTZL | Serial Entrepreneur, Kompany, Funkensprung
- Patricia RIEDER | Interior Designer, VIENNA LIVING
- Barbara INMANN | Managing Director, Impact Hub
- Günther WAGNER | HR Consultant, Günther Wagner Unternehmensberatung
- Sigrid MAYER | Managing Director, EIGENSINN
- Didi LENZ | Head of R&D, Bene
The Round Table Discussion will focus on:
- Design: Workplace solutions designed to attract and retain talents
- Cost: Correlation of rising costs and innovation sparks
- Wellness: Implementation of health and mindfulness programs
This evening is ideal for decision-makers, including consultants, executives, human resources professionals, flexible space providers and vendors who cater for space.
Our mission is to have an intensive dialogue around the way we work and where we work.