The #uktechnight is a tech forum focusing on the key developments and business opportunities on the UK market.
It will feature discussions on a range of future trends, covering key themes such as:
Come and find out how the UK Government and the Department for International Trade (DIT) can support your growth in the UK.
Who is this event for?
- established international businesses who are keen to learn more about strategic business opportunities in the UK
- entrepreneurs interested in scaling up and tapping into the UK´s tech sector
- business angels and investors
Participants will be
- senior executives
- group management
- heads of marketing & sales
- business development professionals
- key decision makers in the fields of innovation and R&D
How can I register?
Click on the #uktechnight link below. Please note that capacity at this unique event is limited and your place will be confirmed by email shortly after registration. On the day of the event, photo ID will be required for access to the Ambassador’s Residence.
The event will be held in English.
When? June 18th, 2018
Where? British Ambassador’s Residence in Vienna | Metternichgasse 6, 1030 Vienna
More information and registration at #uktechnight