JOIN THE LEADING ACCELERATION PROGRAM – THE place to be for upcoming startups and entrepreneurial minds!
Eager to take your startup to the next level? Ready for a weekend to change your life? Whether Runtastic, Shpock, mySugr or sli.do – all these successful startups have one thing in common: They were on stage at Startup Live, refined their business ideas with the help of renowned mentors and pitched in front of our investors‘ jury!
No idea yet but eager to learn what working in a startup really means? No matter if business pro, programmer, design enthusiast or marketeer – Join a project during our event and contribute with your skills & know-how!
Pre-register now and get updated first once the application process starts and tickets go on sale!
- Day 1: Present your idea or get inspired & get the ultimate tools for the weekend
- Day 2: Mentors are in the house! Get 1:1 feedback from key-players of the Austrian and Hungarian startup scene & refine your business model
- Day 3: Master the Art of Pitching, convince our investors‘ jury & win top-notch prizes!
IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
YES, if you are:
- an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback
- a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
- a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
- an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
- a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
- a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
- actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part!
ABOUT STARTUP LIVE
At Startup Live we believe our world faces challenges that can only be solved through innovative, entrepreneurial action. That’s why we are dedicated and passionate about empowering individuals, their ideas, and their organizations.
Startup Live is a global community of entrepreneurial minds and startup stakeholders who support each other and grow together. We are hosting intense acceleration programs in over 40 cities bringing together early-stage entrepreneurs with successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors building tomorrow’s businesses.
We believe in enabling the right people at the right moment to change the world. We believe in true relationships and mutual support. We are truly passionate about helping founders, entrepreneurs and startups succeed.
Terms of Participation Agreement: It is our job to provide you with an incredible networking and learning opportunity. Our intention is that you meet some amazing people that you might actually start a company with, build relationships with coaches, and learn from your peers. The event is intended to be a collaborative forum for sharing, learning, building, and having fun. As such, by registering as a participant, you acknowledge that any ideas shared by you or anyone else over the course of the event are contributions to the overall experience and community. If you as a participant are worried about someone stealing your ideas, please reconsider your participation in the event itself or simply refrain from sharing specifics about your idea.
As a member of your startup community, you agree to be inclusive of any and all people and their ideas. You agree to act professionally, treat everyone with respect, and treat the event facilities with proper care. You agree that you are responsible for any accidents or damages that you cause. You also agree to not hold Startup Live, your local volunteer team, or any of the event supporters liable for any loss, damage, injury, or any other unforeseeable incident.
By participating at the event, you grant Startup Live permission to capture photo/video of the event. You can find the exact legal terms on our website but to summarize, we want to share your success with the world.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be granted within 7 days of the event if food and drink have already been ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. In case you pitched an idea and could not find team members or get enough votes to continue working on it over the weekend, we urge you to join another team. No refund possible.