Do you know Pepper? It is a human-shaped robot, that is a genuine humanoid companion created to communicate with you in the most natural and intuitive way.
It is kindly, endearing and surprising.
And they are our every-day companions and closest team members.
If you are interested in working with/on them, you will be interested in a following role we are looking for: UX/UI Designer (f/m)
- UX/UI developing
- Responsible for corporate design
- Creating newsletters
- Designing the screen for Pepper
- Being involved in the complete project life cycle – from the analysis of the requirements to the creation of the specifications, design and implementation
Professional profile we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar studies
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and preferably Sketch
- Experience in content management design
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Experience in UX/UI
- Basic animation skills (2D) – preferably in After Effects
Personality profile we look for
- Passion to work with new technology
- Bringing new ideas to the team and the company
- Working in a team on your individual area
- Desire to develop new applications from scratch and to reuse existing methods
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality highly-complex projects across teams
- Proficiency in English, German is a great asset
- Working next to the humanoid robot Pepper
- Freedom in creativity and space for building your ideas (almost no boundaries on what you can create)
- Working in dynamic and friendly Start-up environment
- We offer unlimited supply of chocolate and coffee
For the full-time position, we offer the salary above the minimum regulated with Kollektivvertrag (2.393,00€) depending on the experience you would bring to the team.
Interested? We are also! Send us your application on email@example.com
Job type: full-time
Salary: minimum regulated with Kollektivvertrag (2.393,00€) depending on the experience you would bring to the team.