Who are we? We are sweetspots!
sweetspots is the hot air balloon people need to explore from above, letting users be inspired by a community of friends and like-minded people to find and engage with great local and international spots (think gastronomy, accommodation, and shops). Where do we currently stand? The concept phase is completed. We already created and tested a clickdummy and are now starting the development phase. Plan is to have a solid MVP by the end of 2018.
What is your role?
- To finalize / fine-tune the app design
- Be responsible for the ongoing UI/UX development of the app (incl. managing third parties)
What should you bring to the team?
- Previous experience in mobile UI/UX design (with strong command of Sketchapp, Invision, Adobe CS)
- Strong communication and project management skills, team player
- Curious and not afraid to share crazy ideas – we like unconventional thinking
- Interested in the recommendation / travel tech industr
What do we offer?
- An awesome project challenging established players – in case you like David vs. Goliath
- A large network of entrepreneurs and mentors for support and knowledge sharing
- Office space with all you need
- Two super motivated founders who quit their jobs to launch this project
Send your CV (incl. references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Job type: part-time
Hours / week: 10 – 15 h
Salary / month: 2.400,00 € (on a full-time basis / salary higher depending on experience and qualification)