Who are we?
WeAreDevelopers is a young, dynamic and innovative team with a mission to connect developers with the leading tech players globally. WeAreDevelopers focuses on two main activities:
The WeAreDevelopers Career Platform is revolutionizing the developer job market, shifting the balance of power from employers to developers: employers apply for developers, not the other way around. Developers provide us with the expectations for their next job & employer, while employers provide us with their open positions. When there’s a match, based on the WeAreDevelopers algorithm, both parties are connected. The service is free of charge for developers. Employers pay a commission-based fee for each hire.
The WeAreDevelopers World Congress is the largest developers conference in Europe, Middle East and Africa. More than 8,000 developers, IT specialists & decision makers from >50 countries join the conference in order to share their knowledge, gain new tech insights and connect with like-minded peers and companies. Leading tech companies such as Google, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, IBM and SAP use the event as a vehicle in order to connect with the global developers community. In 2018, the WeAreDevelopers World Congress will take place in Vienna on the 16th–18th May 2018.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Executive employee to join our team in Berlin. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new potential partners for the WeAreDevelopers Career Platform and the WeAreDevelopers World Congress. Your tasks will include:
- Identifying potential partners for the WeAreDevelopers World Congress and the WeAreDevelopers Career Platform
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with our international strategic partners
- Creating new business opportunities through networking and event participation
- Supporting the Managing Director and the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships in their daily business (e.g. preparing documentation, presentations, contracts, client meetings)
- Scheduling and executing meetings with current and new partners
- Supporting the team with B2B marketing tasks
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken), C1 level is a prerequisite
- The possibility to work with one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Direct client contact (decision-makers of international corporations)
- The chance to build your skills in various disciplines (business development, relationship management, B2B & B2C marketing, customer success, recruiting & employer branding, event management, developer relations, IT sector-specific knowledge)
- Incentive-based salary package (fix and variable): Pay based on level of experience & skills
- The chance to join a young, international team (12 nationalities), work in a dynamic startup culture, expand your skills & knowledge and grow within the company
- Incentive-based salary with an attractive performance-based component
Please send your CV and short letter of motivation, describing why you are a good fit for this role to Alexander Farkas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!