Tractive was founded in 2012 in Pasching, Austria, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world. By leveraging the latest technologies, Tractive develops pet wearables, apps and online services; providing pet owners and pet lovers alike with more happiness, security, and peace of mind with their beloved four-legged friends. Behind Tractive stands a dedicated, dynamic and experienced international team that is always striving to find new and innovative ways to satisfy and delight its customers and users.
As connection between our Customer Happiness and Development teams you will:
- Improve our products and apps with our agile development team through customer feedback and your own ideas
- Test our software and hardware during the whole agile development process
- Develop and improve automatic tests and optimize test processes
- Identify bugs and report them to our developers (Mobile, Web, Hardware)
- Coordinate QA projects and closely work together with different teams
- Build up our QA team through your participation and knowledge
- Plan and improve our test processes and develop new test concepts
- Degree in a technical field or finished a higher technical institute (HTL) or a related school
- Ideally professional experience in QA testing
- Database know-how (MongoDB, SQL)
- Knowledge of technical processes
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- A talent in finding bugs
- Out-of-the-box thinker who is proactive
- Passionate about new technologies and trends
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Benefits of being our “Paw”some Employees
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies with honest and quick feedback
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 28,000 and € 42,000 on a full-time basis.
Job type: Full-/Part-time
Hours / week: 15-38,5 h
Salary: Between 2.000 and 3.000 Euro / Month (on a full-time basis).
Apply at: tractive.com