We are looking for a talented and experienced software engineer to build and maintain our cloud infrastructure!
Who are we?
We at Luke Roberts (luke-roberts.com) develop the world’s first smart LED lamps where you can move the light in any direction with simple paint gestures on your phone. This allows to change the illumination of a room with a simple swipe, using just one lamp. The technology is based on our proprietary electro-optical system and does not require any moving parts in the lamp. We developed the hard- and software in-house and applied for several patents.
- have strong analytical problem solving skills
- are not afraid of modern unstructured databases
- know how to deploy and maintain cloud backend solutions
- can optimize for latency, throughput, and operational cost
- ~$ dig any domain names :)
- -are passionate about software quality and version control
you should contact us right now.
You will be working with our team of hand-picked specialists in the fields of product engineering, hardware design, embedded systems engineering and mobile app development. There will be new things to learn every day and we are looking forward to learning new things from you.
We are offering
- a high degree of independence
- quick decisions – low overhead
- a chance to help shape the next generation of Smart Home appliances
- competitive salary
- pet projects
Solve the challenge and apply now: hire-me.luro.li
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Working hours: 40 h
Salary / month: 3.000 €
Location: Phorusgasse 8/2, 1040 Vienna
Contact: Robert Kopka, firstname.lastname@example.org