Capture, edit and share your content in studio quality. All you need is a MIKME microphone, app and your imagination. MIKME gives you total freedom to capture audio wherever you roam. At the push of one button, you can record every creative moment in studio-quality sound. Record, mix, edit and share your creativity within seconds.
MIKME is designed and engineered by a passionate team of musicians, designers and engineers in Austria, Germany, Serbia, USA and the Netherlands. We are a start up from Vienna which helps artists, journalists and film makers to capture their creative moments whenever inspiration strikes. We are excited by what we do. And that is exactly what we are looking for:
Passionate no half-hearted people, doers instead of talkers, band mates rather than soloists. We are a friendly, supportive and dedicated team working in a creative andrelaxed environment. We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our dedicated team, directly reporting to the CTO.
- Design, develop and test modules for existing firmware
- Run automated tests (e.g. software tests for quality assurance)
- State your opinion and contribute to making our firmware run flawlessly
- Push the quality of our software systems into world-class
- Be passionate about audio – whether as musician or just lover of music. If youknow what is important when working with audio it makes work much easier.
- Understand low-power systems well
- Know how to handle audio signal processing (filters, codecs)
- Possess notable experience as a software engineer (2+ years is an asset)
- Have deep knowledge of modern standard practices
- Able to deal with Windows, Linux OS, Mac OS
- Read and comprehend circuit layouts
- Handle FreeRTOS and debugging tools
- Skilled in embedded areas
- Be versed in C/C++
- Be familiar with Keil Compiler, Build-Server under Cygwin, Linux cross-compiling tools
- Speak and write in English smoothly
- to travel a bit every now and then
If you want to be part of our MIKME team and you think you could be a goodfit, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking forward to receiving your application to email@example.com