We are KEEGO, an ambitious startup from Vienna. We have developed a bottle that is about to become the new competitive standard in sports. It was born out of the vision to create the first hi-tech water bottle to fuse new material with optimal functionality. Together we will bring it to all the ambitious athletes that care about a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Just like our athletes we expect the best from ourselves and our gear. We believe in high-tech, good design and that the greatest results can only be accomplished in a team. We are launching a kickstarter campaign in March, for more information visit www.keego.at.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated social media content creator and graphic designer to build our global presence and keep our communities engaged with our brand. You are asked to develop and realize social media content such as photographs, graphics, videos and gifs in a self-reliant manner. The role is closely integrated with the overall marketing strategy and has large growth potential
- Create compelling social media content, that will help engage, grow and educate our community.
- Be the voice of the brand and ensure brand consistency on social media.
- Co-drive the vision, strategy, and realization to engage our customers and prospects on social channels.
- Plan and publish content across all social media channels.
- Run ads on Facebook and Instagram in support of campaigns and community growth goals.
- Research blogs, communities and influencers that match the brand.
- Optional: Monitor KPIs and measure success of content and campaigns.
- Flexible working hours and location (based in Vienna)
- Perspective to grow into a full position
- Opportunity to scale with a rapidly growing organization with uncapped opportunity for career growth
- A passionate, ambitious and fun team
- Play an instrumental role in making sports more sustainable
- Payment depending on skills (according to collective contract, overpayment possible)
- Degree in graphics design, photography, sports, journalism, communications, marketing, or any related field.High level of initiative and ability to work well collaboratively and independently.
- Creativity and feel for compelling content.
- The ideal candidate is a great communicator, passionate about sports, the social media landscape and creative content. He or she embraces challenges and is a fast learner.
- Good interpersonal skills and interested in long term relationships
Nice to have
- Background in writing
- Ability to interpret numbers through analytics software, data manipulation in Excel and report creation.
- Experience with Social media management tools, Social Advertising (Facebook, Instagram)and SEO tools (Google Analytics).
Hours per week: 10,5 h
Salary / month: 425 ,00 Euro
Location: 1030 Wien