More than Metrics develops two software solutions to help other companies analyze and innovate their customer experience. We have b2b-customers in more than 60 countries and grow with a triple-digit number each year. To strengthen our team we are looking as of now for a
Service Design & Customer Success Manager
- You are responsible for customer success, i.e. helping users to work with our tools as well as their underlying methods
- You are responsible for online support, demos, webinars and helpdesk management
- You plan and conduct trainings and workshops for clients (remote and in person) and help our customers scale service design in their organization
- You plan and conduct internal service design projects for both customer and employee experience
- You create resources to further educate our users and explain our software
- You continuously listen to users and conduct research to improve the tools’ usability
- You desire to help people and are curious about what makes them tick
- You have 2+ years of practical experience in service design / UX design in an agency or in-house team
- You are a great communicator
- You are fluid in English in writing and speaking; other languages are a plus
- You are willing to travel (approx. 4 days / month)
- Minimum basic salary of at least 39.000 Euro p.a. (depending on your experience)
- 38,5 hours/week with flexible work time and optional home office
- A various set of tasks with growing responsibilities; this position can develop into a team lead position in the future.
- An international and open-minded team at our base in Innsbruck, Austria – a beautiful city in the alps with perfect conditions for all kinds of outdoor activities
Please send us your application, including CV, letter of motivation and references, to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Job type: Full-time
Hours / week: 30 – 38,5 h
Salary / month: 2.785,72 € (depending on your experience)