Do you want to shape the future of the tech ecosystem? Work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups. Work with a team on the bleeding edge of technology and be part of the center of bot activity in Europe. Since we work with many startups from around the world, you’ll feel the entrepreneurial spirit and you’ll get insights into the startup scene. Maybe you’ll become an entrepreneur yourself!?
And because we know you’ll bring your best work and lots of motivation for 40 hours a week, our offer is 2.825 – 4.200€ gross/month depending on experience and education level, a yearly ticket for Vienna’s excellent public transport and udemy access is on us as well.
Here’s what you will do all day
- Working agile with big customers in a small task force on their innovation-projects e.g. developing a smart web platform for the shared economy.
- Working within startups to bring their products from prototype to MVP and market readiness.
In general, we’re looking for someone with
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering) OR a strong self-learning hacker mind-set
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Expert PHP or Node.js knowledge
- Experience with Relational DB Systems (SQL based)
- Knowledge in Express, Sails.js, Yii2 or Laravel preferred
- Knowledge in React, Redux, CSS3 is a plus
- Experience with agile methods and teams
- Capacity to quickly understand requirements and provide solutions
- Good communication skills
- Excitement for change and a learning culture
- Fluent in English. German preferred, but not a must
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Hours per week: 40h
Salary / month: 2.825 – 4.200 €
Contact: Iva, firstname.lastname@example.org