We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true who haven’t had the chance before. We have a platform with over 40,000 authors and half a million users. We’ve published 22 books and 20 became bestsellers. We love data and numbers and we do everything to make our users happy!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Business Development Manager (m/f) who is willing to contribute to the growth and success of Inkitt.
What you will do
• identify and analyze new business opportunities for the company
• execute strategies to increase revenue hands-on
• acquire partners to build up the offline distribution of our books
• explore new marketing channels
• focus on your KPI which will be Revenue
What we are looking for
• You have gained 2-5 years work experience in a top start-up or consultancy or investment bank.
• You have a hands-on attitude and you don’t shy away from completing a whole range of operational tasks.
• You have an analytical mindset.
• You are confident with making decisions based on data.
• You are bold to try new approaches on doing business and humble to keep learning.
• You are crazy about self-development.
• You have a university degree/MBA in business or another relevant field.
• You have excellent English skills (written & spoken), other languages are a plus.
• You prefer books to TV (bookworm).
What you can expect
We are offering a full-time position within a great and highly motivated team of people who together share one great vision of the world’s future no. 1 book publisher. We are a very international group of people who enjoy after-work activities together. Our office is in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin.
The compensation package includes a base salary and company shares.
You are a motivated, hard working person with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who loves to explore new markets and to build strong relationships with new partners? If so, Inkitt’s expanding team needs you!
Please send your updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org