weXelerate is a start-up & innovation hub located in the heart of Vienna, with a unique and thriving ecosystem of open innovation that aims to connect start-ups and established corporates. Each year the weXelerate accelerator supports the 100 most promising European start-ups with a focus on energy and infrastructure, industry 4.0, media, insurance and banking, as well as cross-industries such as Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, bots, mobility, blockchain and cyber security.
We are now seeking for committed people who like to work in an innovative, dynamic and ambitious environment.
Sales Executive Assistant (m/f)
- You are the administrative hub where all the threads come together.
- You are a Master of Office Management and make sure that guests feel comfortable with us.
- You will be responsible for calendar and travel planning as well as preparing meetings (reservation of rooms, invitations and document requests).
- You coordinate appointments and manage contacts to drive our business development.
- You are responsible for the preparation, execution and follow-up of customer acquisition dates
- You create presentations for new customers
- You prepare the contract drafts for new customers
- You oversee the tracking the status of potential customers
- You are responsible for bundling of all information of new customer acquisition in the sales list
- Completed commercial training with Matura (HAK, College, FH, Uni etc.)
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position (minimum 5 years)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (min. C1 level)
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A structured, conscientious and proactive way of working
- Distinct service orientation and organisational skills
- Talent for improvisation and joy of communication
- Sunny being with an interest in the digital world of work
- Flexible working hours and support for your personal development
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- Actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary for a full-time position (40h) of EUR 2.601,39 according to the 2018 Collective Agreement in trade and industry, in information and consulting services
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your CV and motivation letter.
Job type: Full-time
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / month: 2.601,39 € (minimum salary / actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications)
Location: weXelerate | Praterstraße 1, 1020 Vienna
Contact: Carin Helletzgruber, email@example.com