Do you want to work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world?
Do you want to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Are you passionate about the impact, cooperation and entrepreneurial spirit?
Join our wonderful team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies!
Here’s what you will do all day
- Working agile with big customers in a small task force on their innovation-projects.
- Working within startups to bring their products from prototype to MVP and market readiness.
- Broadening your skills through new experiences and the time dedicated for your education, based on a smartly defined personal goals.
In general, we’re looking for someone with
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering) OR a strong self-learning hacker mind-set
- Experience in working with React.js/Redux/React Native
- Experience in UX and interface design
- Experience in Node.js is a plus
- Capacity to quickly understand requirements and provide solutions
- Good communication skills
- Excitement for change and a learning culture
- Fluent in English and German
Here’s what you’ll find here
- We are a team with diverse backgrounds and colourful narratives. The working environment we provide is acceptive, flexible and open, which gives you the space to learn and experiment.
- Salary depending on experience, but higher than the mandatory collective bargaining agreement of 2.393€ gross/month.
- Oh yeah and a yearly ticket for Vienna’s excellent public transport and 10% working time invested in education (with free udemy access).
- We care about our health, and this is why we offer weekly fresh fruits and vegetables, with diverse sport programs for free! (Coffee included 😉 )
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to Iva at email@example.com
We’re excited to hear from you!
Job type: Full-/Part-time
Hours / week: 30-40 h
Salary: 2.393,00 Euro / Month (overpay dependent on qualification and experience)