ONDEWO GmbH is an awarded Austrian high-tech startup developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms for enabling machines to engage with humans in natural conversations.
As Python Developer of the awarded and fast growing Austrian startup ONDEWO your primary focus will be the development of overall architecture, implementation of new functionality and algorithms, and improve the technology stack of our highly scalable and performant Conversational AI platform. Our mission is to enable machines to engage with humans in natural conversations (e.g., robots, voice assistants, chatbots, cars and IOT devices).
Are you ready to shape the future of machine-human communication and interaction? Then you are the right person for our amazing team!
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code – we love to “type” everything
- Design and develop core features in back-end processing systems
- Stabilize, speed up and extend our advanced Python-based technology stack
- Design and implementation of low-latency and performant object-oriented Python code
- Develop new data structures and formats for scale
- Participate in design, code and architecture reviews
- Be part of a cross functional team to work on continuous improvement of our systems with innovative technologies
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools and learn new techniques
- University degree (BS/MS) in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, data science or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Python and “loves to code”
- Has dream to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies and software development tools
- Knowledge of object oriented design and programming
- Strong automated testing skills and code quality mindset
- Strong team player mindset and great to work with
- Eager to learn best-practice and advanced tools and techniques for software development, automatic testing and profiling, e.g., PyCharm, Git, pytest, mypy, flake and docker
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking & structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality & international mindset
- English fluency, both written and verbally (fluency in German or another language is a plus)
Job type: Full-time
Hours / week: 38,5 h
Salary: 3.000 Euro / Month (dependent on qualification, education and experience)