Do you want to play a big part in shaping the future of education in the area of Growth Hacking and Marketing? Do you want to organize an educational program and communicate with students, partners and startups to ensure the best possible results for all stakeholders?
Join our wonderful team of growth marketers, developers, nerds and crazies!
Here’s what you will do all day
Our Program Manager Academy will take over the content and make it happen. That includes:
- Planning, organizing and supervising the implementation of the training program
- Collaborating with internal and external partners: attendees, company clients and lecturers
- Providing and supporting organizational and administrative structure
- Budget control
- Monitoring and actively improving training evaluations
In general, we’re looking for someone with
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ hands-on experience in organization of trainings or educational programs
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Project Management skills
- Basic understanding of the topic Growth Hacking
- Excitement for change and a learning culture
- English and German on a negotiation level
Salary depending on experience, but higher than the mandatory collective bargaining agreement of 2.045€ gross/month.
Oh yeah and a yearly ticket for Vienna’s excellent public transport and udemy access is on us as well.
Dazzle us with your application!
We’re excited to hear from you!
Hours per week: 40h
Salary / month: 2.045 €
Contact: Iva, email@example.com