- Effectively maintain ongoing campus operations and ensure its functionality, to ensure a smooth work-life and keep the customers satisfaction at the highest level.
- To maintain and constantly improve the entire campus infrastructure: to support on service suppliers’ selection and contracting, internal campus platform management and daily administrational operations.
- To manage invoicing and contracting procedures for the campus members and external clients, a close collaboration and accountability to the central finance team.
- To be an outstanding team player. An office manager is one of the core players in making a successful campus case.
The main areas of responsibilities:
- Oversee the maintenance of the entire Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria campus and support members with the daily issues.
- Weekly review and brief report on campus operational condition, ongoing and planned fixes and improvements, and other office related operations.
- Overview the campus payments, manage daily campus financial operations and coordinate daily purchases.
- Take care of the daily administrational basics and financial reporting: controlling correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions in accordance with the facility management rules; controlling campus opening and closing procedures; generation of invoices to customers (active cycle); registration of invoices sent by suppliers (passive cycle); payments to suppliers; filing of accounting and financial reporting to both the accountants and parent company.
- Contribute with your ideas and solutions to the local and global team.
- Contribute to the business development and campus growth strategy.
- Experience in managing various office service suppliers
- 2-5 years of working experience in office management/administration
- Organizational, communication skills and team management experience
- Basic knowledge and experience of accounting, financial reporting and administration
- German and English is mandatory
We offer an exciting working environment in a successful team.
Gross annual income: EUR 24.500 with the willingness of overpayment subject to experience and qualification.
Apply here: https://talentgarden.workable.com/jobs/429594