Who are we?
We are sweetspots!
sweetspots is the hot air balloon people need to explore from above, letting users be inspired by a community of friends and like-minded people to find and engage with great local and international spots (think gastronomy, accommodation, and shops). Where do we currently stand? The concept phase is completed. We already created and tested a clickdummy and are now starting the development phase. Plan is to have a solid MVP by the end of 2018.
What is your role?
- To create the sweetspots MVP
- Be responsible for the ongoing app development (incl. managing third parties) What should you bring to the team?
- Previous experience in mobile app development (preferably with IOS focus)
- Strong communication and project management skills, team player
- Curious and not afraid to share crazy ideas – we like unconventional thinking
- Interested in the recommendation / travel tech industry
- A competitive salary and/or equity
- Office space with all you need
Let’s get in touch! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Job type: part-time / full-time
Hours / week: 30 – 38,5 h
Salary: 3.000 € and/or equity (depending on experience and qualification)
Contact: Christian Schröder, email@example.com