Share Insights, not Data.
Our client’s breakthrough technology is the first anonymization solution that provides high-quality analytics, unprecedented ease-of-configuration, and strong anonymity.
Aircloak, a Spin-Off of the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, unlocks sensitive data for analysis, sharing, and monetization. The strong anonymization satisfies the world’s strictest data protection laws, slashing compliance costs and eliminating data sharing risks.
Stemming from the increasing interest in our client’s product and the company’s growth potential, Aircloak is currently looking for a creative and motivated Marketing Manager to bring business to the next level.
Marketing Manager (m/f) Part-time/full-time position in Berlin, Germany
- Lead the comprehensive optimization and implementation of the formal website
- Create marketing strategy, implement, track, analyze and optimize campaigns across different marketing channels
- Design a creative marketing campaign and run it successfully
- Create and publish content via relevant blog posts and media channels (such as LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook)
- Handle key website initiatives and administer regular updates
- Analyze and identify relevant marketing channels for Aircloak (conferences, events, etc.)
- Turn digital marketing analytics into actionable insights
- Other marketing activities as necessary
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Knowledgeable and experienced in digital marketing platforms (e.g. Google Analtytics), CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) and social media channels (e.g. Linkedin)
- Experienced with HTML and CMS (e.g. ExpressionEngine, WordPress)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information
- Skilled in analyzing and reporting marketing campaign results
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-player
- Excellent communication skills (German & English), both written and verbal
- Strong multitasking skills
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field
What can you expect?
- An opportunity for personal development through work in dynamic start-up
- Creative leeway in a key management position
- Work with a diverse and motivated team
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
- Periodic retreats in beautiful locations to fuse together as a team
- Free laughs
- Part-time position or full-time position in Berlin, Germany
Are you up for it?
Two-thirds of the founders tend to annoy everyone with their obsessive singing.
Are you still up for it?
Great! Get in touch now and send an e-mail including Letter of Motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org