Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
Be the interface between Marketing and Engineering and help create outstanding user journeys. As a new member of our Growth team you will get to play around with deep linking technologies and various messaging channels. You will also:
- Develop and maintain proprietary tools that help automate analytics and message creation
- Provide technical support in the creation of e-mail and mobile marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Product Owners and CRM Managers to integrate campaign features in our products
- Work closely with our partners to coordinate integrations and improvements of external tools
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field (higher technical institute or university)
- First practical experience in a digital environment or an agency setting is a plusVery good programming skills, ideally in HTML, JS or CSS
- Good knowledge of server-side tools such as Ruby, PHP and databases
- Strong analytical skills, an interest in marketing-related topics, as well as a user-oriented mindset
- Very good German and good English skills OR very good English skills (written and spoken)
Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement. This is EUR 32,648 gross per year. We offer a market conform salary in line with your qualifications and experience. We will treat your application in strict confidence.