You are excited about Innovation and fascinated by new technologies and trends? You want to create social impact and think that digitalization and NGOs are a good match? You work entrepreneurial and want to co-create digital products? You are a creative-analytical mind with agile experience and product know-how? Then join and form our team at BeeTwo as
and lead its team with your entrepreneurial spirit to drive innovative digital products and services for social impact.
BeeTwo runs Innovation Labs to co-create digital solutions by combining and leveraging expertise of the non-profit, tech and business world. Based on a deep understanding of current needs, we develop ideas and prototypes towards market launch. Thus, we create digital solutions for making our challenging world a better place for society. With ERSTE Foundation we have a strategic investor aside who shares the belief in the potential of creating social impact through digital tools.
- You build and lead an organization creating social impact through digital solutions.
- You strategically develop a sustainable business model taking advantage of its cross-sector positioning
- You are responsible for designing, planning and executing our Innovation Labs
- You are responsible for mentoring and training our team members, for championing the internal coordination of resources and for combining them with external resources
- You implement innovation processes and workshops with NGOs and others.
- You position BeeTwo in all relevant communities and you are responsible for the communication with our stakeholders
- You have 5+ years’ experience working in a leading position where business and technology meet
- You want to create social impact: you have a passion for social innovation and digital tools, as well as the startup and entrepreneurship community. You are highly interested in the non-profit sector and its challenges
- You demonstrate business and financial acumen with strong business analytical skills, relationship management and collaboration skills
- You have strong networks in digital, startup and/or social communities and you are willing to enlarge and leverage them to boost our business
- You have a background in business, economics and/or technology
- You have experience in stakeholder and project management, proposal writing and presenting in front of diverse audiences
- You are an open-minded team player with a hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- You are ready for business travel
- a challenging role at the interface of open innovation, lean startup and social impact
- a startup culture of speed, trail & error and execution
- a small and self-reliant interdisciplinary team with strong feedback culture
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 62.818,– gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
Send us your CV as well as a motivational letter until Oct 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to get to know you soon!
Job type: full-time
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / month: 4.487 € (depending on qualification)