Do you want to shape the future of conversational interfaces? Work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups. Work with a team on the bleeding edge of technology and be part of the center of bot activity in Europe. Since we work with many startups from around the world, you’ll feel the entrepreneurial spirit and you’ll get insights into the startup scene. Maybe you’ll become an entrepreneur yourself!?
And because we know you’ll bring your best work and lots of motivation for 40 hours a week, our offer is 2.500 – 4.200€ gross/month depending on experience and education level, a yearly ticket for Vienna’s excellent public transport and udemy access is on us as well.
Here’s what you will do all day
- Develop new Machine Learning models for prediction, classification and clustering
- Topics you’ll be working are: sentiment analysis, customer segmentation, chat analysis and language understanding
- Work closely with our developers in designing and building creative solutions for our customers
In general, we’re looking for someone with
- Education in Computer Science, Math, Stats, Physics or other related field OR a strong self-learning hacker mind-set
- Machine learning background (natural language processing, classification, computer vision, deep learning, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Data Science projects (data preparation, feature selection, target metrics, model evaluation, validation, etc.).
- First experience in at least one major AI/NLP platform (API.ai, Wit.ai, IBM Watson, Google NLP, etc)
- Coding ability, ideally in Python or Node.js
- Statistical background and and interest to work with big data-sets
- Interest in language and the analysis of language
- Excitement for change and a learning culture
- Fluent in English. German preferred, but not a must.
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Hours per week: 40h
Salary / month: 2.500 – 4.200 €
Contact: Iva, firstname.lastname@example.org