As a Frontend Developer, you’ll work collaboratively with the ToolSense product management to breathe life into our user interfaces on our platform. Ideal candidates learn and adapt quickly and will be able to use every tool at their disposal to understand and effectively tackle hard problems. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Research and develop in collaboration or independently new user-facing features for the ToolSense web-frontend
- Ensure the technical feasibility of and provide input to UI/UX designs
- Ensure high-quality implementation standards and brand consistency
- Be part of shaping the technological landscape of the company
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability
- Develop high-quality prototypes for new functionality or AB testing
- Constantly improve the architecture and performance of the UI features of the product
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Document testing- and performance-optimization of the developed applications
- Work with HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6+), PHP7, SQL, Vue.js, PhalconPHP, SCSS and NodeRed
- Experience in Apache Cordova (or comparable technologies)
- Experience in using a Rest API
- Experience in Vue.js
- Experience with Backend Development
- PHP Skills
- Experience with PhalconPHP
- Experience in developing a Rest API
- Experience with Vuex and Vue-Router
- Comprehensive HTML and CSS (Preprocessor SCSS) Skills
- Experience in Software Testing
Our Mission at ToolSense: We help our customers successfully lead the IoT market transition, we help them make data-driven, smart decisions and by creating transparency we are creating a more productive, efficient and ecological job-site.
In order to accomplish our mission we are providing construction machine OEMs with a full-stack IoT solution, ranging from hardware, edge computing, cloud, web-frontend and smartphone app.
ToolSense is the winner of the Futurezone Award “Best IoT Startup 2017”, part of Deutsche Telekom’s “hub:raum NB-IoT Warp Program”, part of SAP’s “Startup Focus Program” and part of University of Applied Sciences Technikum Vienna’s “Student Startup Incubator Program”.
Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary and equity in the company with our employee stock option plans.
Job type: full-time
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / month: 2.400 € (+ Phantom Shares)