Tractive was founded in 2012 in Pasching, Austria, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world. By leveraging the latest technologies, Tractive develops pet wearables, apps and online services; providing pet owners and pet lovers alike with more happiness, security, and peace of mind with their beloved four-legged friends. Behind Tractive stands a dedicated, dynamic and experienced international team that is always striving to find new and innovative ways to satisfy and delight its customers and users.
As part of our Business Intelligence & Project Management team you will:
- Integrate internal and external data sources into our data warehouse through ETL as a connection between IT and Analytics
- Create, develop and optimize analysis and data queries
- Clean up data and prepare it for reports and dashboards (analytical DWH tables, data aggregation, ad-hoc data queries, etc.)
- Realize access to external data via APIs
- Handle application and company data and support company-wide decisions through the accuracy and availability of data
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field (university or higher technical institute)
- Experience with SQL and the management of relational databases, ideally with Postgres databases
- Basic knowledge in software development
- Knowledge in handling complex data structures
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Google, AWS)
- Ideally work experience in the database area
- Ideally experience with document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Strong analytical mind who enjoys problem solving
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial team player who is eager to learn
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Benefits of being our “paw”some employee
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 25,200 and € 39,200 on a full-time basis.
We are looking forward to your application
Job type: Part-time/Full-time
Hours / week: 16 – 38,5 h
Salary / month: 1,800 – 2,800 € (on a full-time basis)
Location: Pasching, Upper Austria
Application & more jobs at tractive.com