Are you a Jedi in identifying high potential startups and have a broad network of investors? Then you might be our next Investor Relations Manager & Startup Scout.
weXelerate is a start-up & innovation hub located in the heart of Vienna, with a unique and thriving ecosystem of open innovation that aims to connect start-ups and established corporates. Each year the weXelerate accelerator supports the 100 most promising European start-ups with a focus on energy and infrastructure, industry 4.0, media, insurance and banking, as well as cross-industries such as Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, bots, mobility, blockchain and cyber security.
We are now seeking for committed people who like to work in an innovative, dynamic and ambitious environment.
- Designing & executing the Investor Program
- Managing relationships with investors internationally
- Identifying and onboarding other stakeholders relevant to the investor and startup program
- Organizing events for investors together with the program team
- Supporting startups in fundraising processes
- Helping in identifying our corporate partners’ use cases as a base for startup scouting
- Constantly scouting for high potential startups in relevant industries and technologies
- Managing the startup scouting database
- Matching startups with our corporate partners
- Communicating with identified startups to create awareness about weXelerate
- Onboard new startups to weXelerate
- Networking within the community of all stakeholders, Invitations, Investors-Day planning and preparations with the Program Team
- Representing weXelerate at relevant events
- Completed commercial training with Matura (HAK, College, FH, Uni etc.)
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position
- A passion for and good understanding of new/emerging technologies, especially in the industries relevant to weXelerate (Banking, Insurance, Industry 4.0, Energy&Infrastructure, Media&Entertainment)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (min. C1 level)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- A structured, conscientious and proactive way of working
- Distinct service orientation and organisational skills
- Talent for improvisation and joy of communication
- Sunny being, with an interest in the digital world of work
You Will Receive
- Flexible working hours and support for your personal development
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- An actual salary that will be based on your experience and qualifications. By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 2,086 according to the 2018 Collective Agreement in trade and industry, in information and consulting services
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Job type: full-time
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / month: 2.086 € (based on your experience and qualifications)
Location: weXelerate | Praterstraße 1, 1020 Vienna
Contact: Carin Helletzgruber, firstname.lastname@example.org