ToolSense is a Viennese IIoT Startup.
We’re looking for an intern (Recruiting).
You will be working with our CEO and our department heads to fill critical open roles in the company. You’ll source candidates, address them directly, guide them through the application process and help our department heads select the best talent for the job.
Equal opportunity: At ToolSense, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- align hiring strategy in close discussion with CEO and department heads
- build job ads
- work with recruiting agencies and job boards
- coordinate & manage candidates and application process
- assist the team in choosing the best fit
- Enrolled in (or recently graduated from) degree program in HR, business administration, psychology or communications
- interest in HR, recruiting and talent acquisition
- hands-on mentality: you see a problem, figure out a solution and implement it
- not afraid to make mistakes and learn
- We offer:
- Lots of freedom to implement your ideas
- Passionate people building an industry leading product
- An honest environment where people love to learn
- possibility to join full-time after your studies
- payment according to collective labour agreement (940€ gross / month) + willingness to overpay according to qualifications
Interested? Great! We’d like to hear from you! You can show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us.
Job type: Internship
Hours / week: 30 – 38,5 h
Salary / month: 940 € (overpay depending on qualification)
Apply at ToolSense