You are excited about innovation and fascinated by new technologies and trends? You want to create social impact and think that digitalization and NGOs is a good match? You work entrepreneurial and want to co-create digital products? You are a creative-analytical mind with agile experience and product know-how? Then drive innovative digital products and services and join our team at BeeTwo as
Innovation Expert and Startup Scout
BeeTwo runs Innovation Labs to co-create digital solutions by combining and leveraging expertise of the non-profit, tech and business world. Based on a deep understanding of current needs, we develop ideas and prototypes towards market launch. Thus, we create digital solutions for making our challenging world a better place for society. With ERSTE Foundation we have a strategic investor aside who shares the belief in the potential of creating social impact through digital tools.
- You design and lead real innovation processes with NGOs that potentially lead them to developing digital tools that create social impact
- You intensely guide participating NGOs as contact person for all innovation related topics and questions
- You scout relvant start-ups, digital solutions and Entrepreneurs in Residence for our Labs
- You have a university degree with technical and/or business administration orientation (focus: innovation and entrepreneurship)
- You have 2-3 years of relevant practical experience in areas of innovation consulting and project management (ideally in a startup)
- Design Thinking and Lean Startup are more than just buzzwords for you
- You have a distinct analytical ability and are an excellent communicator.
- You are interested in social innovation and love to run innovation workshops
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You are a professional user of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- a challenging role at the interface of entrepreneurship, innovation and social impact
- We combine startup culture of speed, trail & error and execution
- We encourage self-reliant and responsible working attitude
- We love to work in a small interdisciplinary team with strong feedback culture
We offer a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 41.776,– gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Send us your CV as well as a motivational letter until Oct 31st to email@example.com
We would love to get to know you soon!
Job type: full-time
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / month: 2.984 € (depending on qualification)