We are spreading our wings
We founded Firstbird in 2013 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies are faced with: hiring new talent. The most natural and efficient way to connect people with jobs is through personal relationships. Having recognized that referrals are the key to better hires, we built a cloud-based employee referral platform for teams and corporations to make recruiting easy and more efficient than ever before. Currently, 30 employees from 8 different nations are working in Vienna for our venture-financed HR-Tech-Startup.
– You are responsible for all lead generation activities with a focus on online marketing, content marketing, and fairs, including traffic generation, lead capture, scoring & nurturing
– You will manage a team of six experienced and delightful colleagues by example and experience, not by hierarchy
– You will manage the internationalization of Firstbird
– You will plan, allocate and manage the marketing budget
– A minimum of 5 years b2b marketing experience with in the Software-as-a-Service space
– A minimum of 2 years experience in managing and developing people
– Relevant experience developing high-impact lead generation programs, including lead generation and lead nurturing
– Experience in online marketing and marketing automation
– Strong understanding of marketing funnels and metrics
– Excellent English language skills
– Human resource industry experience
– Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
– Seasoned Project Manager
– Experience in the crazy world of start-ups
– You have internationalized a company before
– German language skills
We offer more than money
You have the chance to help shape a fast-growing HR Tech Startup and to contribute your own ideas. You’ll be part of an outstanding and fully committed team that is eager to create something big. If this is the environment you are looking for, you will feel at home. We work based on our values of musketeerness, truspect, and nest. Visit our job page to learn more (https://www.firstbird.com/de/jobs/).
We offer a minimum annual gross salary of €50,000 in addition to development opportunities in a dynamic, well financed and fast-growing startup.