We are spreading our wings
We founded Firstbird in 2013 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies are faced with; hiring new talents. The most natural and efficient way to connect people with jobs is through personal relationships. Having recognized that referrals are key to better hires, we built a cloud-based employee referral platform for teams and corporations to make recruiting easy and more efficient than ever before. Currently 30 employees are working in Vienna in our venture-financed HR-Tech-Startup from 8 different nations.
– You will work on our AngularJS based web application creating the best experience for our customers
– You will work on our cloud based Java/Scala backend services powering our web and mobile applications
– You are eager to learn about new technologies and paradigms like Reactive Web Applications or Stream Processing
– You have experience with AngularJS or another single page application framework
– You have experience in building server side applications
– You enjoy working with modern tools like: Docker, AWS, Git
– You want to work in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban delivering high quality software following proven practices like Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
– You are fluent in English
We offer more than money
You have the chance to help shape a fast growing HR Tech Startup and to contribute with your own ideas. You’ll be part of an outstanding and fully committed team that is eager to create something big. If this is the environment you are looking for, you will feel at home. The office is located in a top location with very good connections to the public transport network.
We offer an annual gross salary of at least € 39,550 on top of development opportunities in a dynamic and fast growing Startup.