Monkee is an early stage FinTech venture with the mission to improve financial health of young families by offering an app-based service that makes saving and investing money for kids as easy as spending it. Monkee tries to sustainably impact the saving behavior of young families and kids already from a very early age to bring saving back into sync with spending.
We (Christian, Florian & Martin) are seeking to bring a motivated, strong and reliable senior IT professional on board who can develop a functional prototype and to develop further applications and constantly implement improvements to our solutions.
- Greenfield development of a functional prototype/MVP – a hybrid app combined with a chatbot as conversation/transaction interface
- Maintenance and ongoing improvements for both the chatbot and hybrid app after initial prototype is released
- Involvement in making architecture decisions and support the design of new applications and services
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- HTML5 advanced proficiency
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle etc
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache etc
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, CakePHP, etc.
- Development experience for financial services or development experience within financial industry sector is preferred
What can you expect?
- A strong and motivated team, driven by a strong purpose
- Very flexible working hours
- The opportunity to become part of a Fintech Startup with perspective of leading a team of developers in future
If you feel like you are the right person for growing Monkee together with us in a key position, then just drop us an email at Martin@monkee.rocks together with your CV.
Job type: full-time, Co-Founder
Contact: Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org