“We are hiring an experienced Full stack Back-End Developer to boost our research and development activities.”
COZYO is a growing startup based in Vienna, Austria
We work in a multi-disciplined team, on an innovative product in the booming online market. We are developing Interior Design Technology for E-Commerce Optimization in the furniture industry.
It is expected of you to work with a high level of independence. Bouncing off ideas, fast iterating and pivoting are all part of our everyday reality, so flexibility plays a big role. Entrepreneurial and Startup Mindset are vital.
In your role as a Full stack Backend Engineer, you will use your skills to
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms
- Co-design and co-implement some of our backend services
- Configure and maintain staging of our services to our in-cloud instances
- Code for the future – high quality, test covered, performant and scalable code base
- Exchange knowledge, set up a collaborative workflow with the team
- Carve your way into mentoring and leading other new engineering team members as the team is growing
Specifically, though, we need you to have
- 3+ years software engineering experience with expertise in some of the following: C++, Java, C#.
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures. Specifically REST based(OpenAPI – Spec)
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts(MySQL/MongoDB, Redis)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, pair programming etc…)
What we offer
- Competitive market salary and start-up equity (up to 1%). According to “Kollektivvertrag” a monthly salary of 3.392 EUR (14x/year full-time). Dependent on the qualification, education and experience the salary is variable. Working permit*
- Being part of the core team from the beginning on, filled with super-dedicated group of very skilled people
- Milestone reward system
- We support creativity and advancement by engaging with the newest research breakthroughs. Budget for Self-development
- Learn as you go, grow and be yourself – We know no one is perfect :)
- Flexible working hours, possible 1 day remote per Week
Additional Preferred Competencies
- Algorithmic complex problem solving experience, i.e optimization techniques
- Experience with building containerized microservices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience/Understanding in Big Data analysis, Machine learning
Up for it? Let’s talk!
If you want to bring your engagement into a startup, which values team culture, please send your CV (subject: Full stack Backend-End Developer) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the position? Write us!
*Visa (Work permit) sponsoring possibility for non-EU citizens.
Hours per week: 38.5 h
Salary / month: 3.392,– € (dependent on qualification and experience)
Location: 1030 Vienna