Pioneers Events is currently looking for a highly motivated, talented, experienced, and driven event producer. Together with the Pioneers Team you will be responsible for planning, developing and growing a series of sustainable and profitable international Pioneers Chapter events as well as Pioneers’ annual flagship event Pioneers Festival in Vienna.
Pioneers is an international relationship builder in the technology and startup scene offering events, intelligence, and venture capital. Over the last 5 years we have grown our flagship event – Pioneers Festival to the leading technology gathering in Europe. Over 10.000 startups, investors and corporates attended our events in 2016, building an incredible of technology leaders. While supporting startups stays at our core, we have learned how to leverage our network and shipped products providing valuable insights to some of the world’s leading companies and community investment funds.
We are a fast growing team of 40 people from 20 nations located in beautiful Vienna, Austria. You will be part of a dedicated events team fully responsible for the planning and execution of our famous events.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Interest in and understanding of the tech industry and trends
- Ability to qualify startups and speakers based on research and calls
- 1-2 years of proven business experience, you possess excellent interviewing and research skills
- Demonstrated skills in networking, building relationships and strong verbal and written communication abilities are necessary for success.
- You have proven experience of identifying new business trends, writing compelling copy and communicating with senior business personnel
- Demonstrated analytical, research and commercialization skills
- Strong project management skills, as well as the ability to work within tight production timeframes
- Conducts extensive research to identify & determine the commercial viability of prospective conferences based on research results
- Organizes, analyzes, and synthesizes complex information into a commercial program;
- Develops professional networks and senior advisory to generate topics and recruits industry experts/speakers to address subjects in support of these programs
- Travels to conference sites to oversee the execution
WHAT WE OFFER
Full time position based in the heart of Vienna, Austria starting April ‘2017. Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, highly motivated and international team of 20 nations. Well known brand with a huge network in the startup area. The minimum full time salary for this position is € 29.400,- before tax/year.
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you!
Interview process includes a phone or personal interview (20mins), a personal interview with a task to prepare in advance (2h) and another on-site interview with the team. To apply please send us your CV and a paragraph describing a startup or technology trend you are passionate about (including the reasons why) to email@example.com