As a ToolSense engineer you will work on developing our hardware-products even further, you’ll integrate our hardware into our customers hardware environment and you’ll design electrical systems by developing and testing components.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirm system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Knowledge in electronic systems, electronics troubleshooting and electronic testing design
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Solid soldering skills and knowledge in mechatronics
- Ideally you have experience with IMUs and interfacing with external systems / data sources
Our Mission at ToolSense: We help our customers successfully lead the IoT market transition, we help them make data-driven, smart decisions and by creating transparency we are creating a more productive, efficient and ecological job-site.
In order to accomplish our mission we are providing construction machine OEMs with a full-stack IoT solution, ranging from hardware, edge computing, cloud, web-frontend and smartphone app.
ToolSense is the winner of the Futurezone Award “Best IoT Startup 2017”, part of Deutsche Telekom’s “hub:raum NB-IoT Warp Program”, part of SAP’s “Startup Focus Program” and part of University of Applied Sciences Technikum Vienna’s “Student Startup Incubator Program”.
Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary and equity in the company with our employee stock option plans.
Job type: full-time
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / month: 2.400 € (+ Phantom Shares)