Design Strategy Internship with focus in data-informed design
Location: Ullmannstrasse 16, 1150 Vienna, Austria / Starts immediately / full-time or part-time
Hello. We are motm, an experience design studio specializing in customer experience and committed to providing innovative solutions. We combine strong strategic skills, expertise in digital communication and research driven insights to deliver outstanding results. The motm team is composed of talented (and opinionated) individuals with many exciting ideas about the future of design. As a member of our team, you will work across design disciplines and in various stages of the creative process. We are looking for someone eager to get involved in cutting-edge projects and build exceptional experiences for each of our clients.
Once here, you will:
- Use your knowledge of data-informed design and analytics to support our strategy team in their task of finding outstanding solutions for our clients.
- Supplement and expand on our current design strategy processes (customer journey mapping, personas, workshops, interviews, etc.) with your expertise in data
- Collaborate with teammates to turn insights into opportunities and create innovative products and services
Your background, interests, mindset:
- You’re excited about data-informed design.
- You have knowledge and experience in data science and analytics.
- You strive to find meaningful and insightful ways of evaluating and interpreting data.
What does motm offer you?
Motm is a community of intelligent and caring individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow by working alongside these talented individuals in an inspiring and supportive environment. Our offices are housed in a former sugar factory in Vienna’s 15th district. We invite you to make use of our beautiful garden, fantastic espresso machine and fußball table! Remuneration for this position is EUR 600,00 gross/month (for full-time work).
Want to join the motm team? Apply now.
We would love to learn more about you and your views on data-informed design. Please send us your thoughts and CV in English or German. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ruperta M. Steinwender
Get in Touch!
Job type: full-time or part-time internship
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / month: 600,00 € (full-time internship)