Forelsket is an early stage start-up receiving outstanding feedback from leading VCs, our vision is to win millions of users over the next 3 years.
We develop B2C applications with mobile as its core. Offering a way to digitalise wardrobes, by closing a gap between enterprise 3D software and the needs of the consumer for smart solutions delivered through accurate and reliable 3D garments visualisation.
- Work with the team to formulate and execute a technology strategy.
- Lead and architect the design and build of an enterprise infrastructure stack and associated capabilities, and lead its progress to market.
- Help to build a high-performing software engineering team, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Our ideal Co-founder will have an entrepreneurial mindset, be highly analytical and a team player.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Architecture background, working with high-performance cloud-based software solutions.
- Strong development background is essential, with current hands-on ability.
- Deep understanding of AI, machine learning, statistic and database systems.
- Prior experience in a start-up environment and working with external engineering partners (preferred).
Candidate must be willing to relocate to London or eventually Amsterdam (due to Brexit). We are unable to sponsor a visa to work in the UK or the Netherlands.
One-off opportunity for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial thinking IT specialist, to join the core team as a co-founder.
We are more than happy to share our insights with suitable candidates.
Job type: full-time
Hours / week: 38,5 h
Salary / month: 3.100 € (+ up to 18% equity)
Contact: Gregor Modrzejewski, firstname.lastname@example.org