Who are we?
WeAreDevelopers is a young, dynamic and innovative team with a mission to connect developers with the leading tech players globally. WeAreDevelopers focuses on two main activities:
1. The WeAreDevelopers Career Platform is revolutionizing the developer job market, shifting the balance of power from employers to developers: employers apply for developers, not the other way around. Developers provide us with the expectations for their next job & employer, while employers provide us with their open positions. When there’s a match, based on the WeAreDevelopers algorithm, both parties are connected. The service is free of charge for developers. Employers pay a commission-based fee for each hire.
2. The WeAreDevelopers World Congress is the largest developers conference in Europe, Middle East and Africa. More than 8,000 developers, IT specialists & decision makers from >50 countries join the conference in order to share their knowledge, gain new tech insights and connect with like-minded peers and companies. Leading tech companies such as Google, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, IBM and SAP use the event as a vehicle in order to connect with the global developers community. In 2018, the WeAreDevelopers World Congress will take place in Vienna on the 16th–18th May 2018.
- You are a wordsmith and have an affinity for IT
- You will work with the Marketing and Growth team
- You will create blog post, videos and other artefacts
- 3+ years experience in content creation
- Thirst for knowledge and quality
- You can photoshop, cut video and make things happen
- Knowledge of the IT landscape (minimum: on a basic level)
- Excellent knowledge of English and German+ years experience in performance marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and tracking
- Excellent knowledge of English, German is a plus
What we offer
- A young, dynamic work environment in a fun working space
- International co-workers
- Office in the center of Vienna
- Monthly 1 shiatsu massage
- Free coffee, fresh fruits and weekly team breakfast
- Regular team-building social events
- Remuneration starting from € 1.600 gross, dependent on your qualification and experience
We are looking forward to your application in German or English!