Parkbob is a young & quickly developing start-up that enables a seamless last mile experience by delivering context-aware parking rules & restrictions as well as real-time parking information. We are excited about the future of urban mobility and hope you will join us on this journey. We are a small & dynamic team with an international background, comprised of almost 50% women, and proud of it!
We are currently looking for a Computer Vision Engineer (m/ f) in our Vienna office.
You will become a valuable member of our growing team, and you will contribute by developing technology that enables a seamless on-street parking experience in the city.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Develop and prototype systems that are able to detect vehicles and other relevant objects from video or images
- Propose new applications of data obtained using these techniques
- Contribute to developing next generation parking services
Skills & Requirements
What do we expect from you? You enjoy working in a team, but are not afraid to work independently as well, and love to come up with new ideas. The more skills you can cover from this list, the better:
- You are an EU-national or have a valid work permit in Austria. This is a must.
- You have 1+ years experiences with building prototypes or practical applications using computer vision techniques
- You have knowledge of current computer vision techniques and algorithms
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics or other related field
- You use Python as well as OpenCV daily, and are an experienced user of top notch deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Cafe)
- You have practical experiences with GPU usage
We know that this role requires constant learning, and we will support you in learning and improving your skills.
We will reach our goals only with our team. This means that along with your salary, you will participate in the company’s success. We offer a salary that is based on education, experience and qualification in the range of € 35.000 – 50.000, variable remuneration to be discussed.
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position!
Job type: full-time
Salary / month: 2.500 – 3.471,43 €