Talent Garden is a global network of coworking spaces for digital innovators. We provide our members with a creatively designed space, community, network and services needed for their growth.
Talent Garden team consists of different skills and passions but one vision drives the individuals – we all believe in work-life balance, innovation, share love for digital and believe that like-minded people, growing in one ‘garden’ can help each other succeed faster.
Right now we are looking for you – an experienced office manager who can take care of the biggest Talent Garden campus in Vienna. It is 5.000 sqm campus that is a truly international project aiming to gather best digital companies, startups, corporates and individual professionals. We are offering a full time position for an experienced campus office manager who will be reporting directly to the campus manager.
Brief goals of the Community & Sales Lead:
- Sales activities execution: maintain the high coworking space occupancy rate and achieve set sales goals (work with all the incoming sales requests, offers and members onboarding)
- Supervise campus activities and ensure a great atmosphere: members happiness and a smooth work-life balance is one of the KPI’s for this position
- Assist members with daily requests and trouble shooting, analyzing their needs and trying to supply with services and tools on demand
- Become a soul of the space: develop a collaborative work environment and foster members‘ interactions through formal and informal activities
- Engage members and external communities through various networking and matchmaking activities
- Assist all the external clients and their request for services at Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria campus
- Be a creative, proactive and very hands-on member of the local team
The main areas of responsibilities:
- Sales and Marketing basics: work on converting new membership leads, online communication and meetings with customers. This role will be also reporting to the Sales Manager of Talent Garden HQ.
- Updating and managing the local CRM database
- Assist and support members with the day-to-day issues
- As the main contact person for the external communities/clients and partners of Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria campus this person will be responsible for excellent and prompt communication
- Take responsibility of the community feeling and work-life balance within the campus
- Implement all the Talent Garden practices and community management methodologies. The responsible person will be working with the central team and its community managers coordinator.
- Contribute with your ideas and solutions to the local and global team
- A natural feel for ‘customer obsession’ and a good sense of hospitality.
- Great sales and communication skills.
- Analytical approach.
- You have to believe in what you do. Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria aims at building the biggest community of talented innovators in the digital sector, accelerating their growth by providing services and amplifying their impact by connecting them locally and worldwide.
- You have to be proactive. Not knowing things cause less trouble then not having a will to learn them. Here we fail, ask, learn, experiment and grow all together.
- You have to think as an entrepreneur. We offer you freedom to create something amazing in a ready space: filling it with like-minded people, fostering innovative work-life culture and helping their businesses blossom.
- Knowledge of the local digital/entrepreneurial ecosystem is a plus.
- German and English is mandatory.
We offer an exciting working environment in a successful team.
Gross annual income: EUR 28.000 with the willingness of overpayment subject to experience and qualification.
Apply here: https://talentgarden.workable.com/jobs/429596