Your dream is to start your own business one day? You are passionate about throwing great parties & organizing the best events around? You want to create impact and dive into the very heart of the Austrian startup ecosystem? Then join AustrianStartups as the lead of our community team and help us shape the future of startups in Austria.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 900 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 4 years, we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 10,000 event visitors and directly impacted several government initiatives like the crowdfunding law or the startup package 2016. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Lead AustrianStartups’ community team and steer our various event series & startup services
● Shape our strategy in the field of connecting people & providing a platform for exchange
● Realize new forms of meetups and online matchmaking platforms
● Build up our startup directory & map the Austrian ecosystem
● Work closely with our board & other team leads
What we are looking for
● An outgoing personality with passion for entrepreneurship & a can-do attitude
● Ideally first experiences with event management & community building
● A feel for the startup community & the needs of founders
● Willingness to learn & take over responsibility quickly
● Fluency in English & German
● Minimum 1-year commitment
Why you should apply
● You will shape the future of entrepreneurship in Austria with us.
● You will build upon our strong existing community with more than 30,000 supporters.
● You will be mentored by successful leaders from the fields of event management & community building.
● You will be an essential part of our network and get to know inspiring founders & investors.
● You will work closely with our board and the amazing AustrianStartups team.
● You will receive a monthly gross salary of €438.05 (“geringfügige Anstellung”)
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? 🙂
Awesome! Apply here until December 29th by uploading your CV and convincing us why you are the right candidate – feel free to be creative! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.