Byrd’s modern technology, which is transforming the 250-year-old parcel shipping process, makes various logistics processes for retailers seem like a walk in the park.
Thanks to the online platform goods can be stored or large orders can be processed flexibly and transparently. With just a few clicks, a courier can be requested, customized packaging specified, shop systems connected, and shipments tracked until they reach the customer. This way, Byrd helps retailers to save money, time and to concentrate on their core business to sell even more successfully
Due to increasing interest in our client’s product and the company’s growth potential, Byrd is currently looking for a Chief Product Officer – to bring business to the next level.
You’re going to
- act as first point-of- reference for product related inquiries and lead the process to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities
- devise long term global product strategy and value proposition for the logistics solution as well as monitor the status of new product development and lead new product launch activities with the support of other internal departments
- identify new geographies to enter, drive product growth and manage product life cycle effectively to maximize the revenue from all the products in the respective product division
- conduct ongoing competitive and strategic intelligence to anticipate new market/product opportunities
- collect and process external and internal feedback on the new and existing products to modify and improve the products constantly
- support the marketing and sales teams to execute product go-to market strategy by communicating the product more effectively
- build a high-performance product team and create an exciting, dynamic and sustainable work environment that ensure the efficient execution of functions across the entire product management department
- proven success in a relevant senior product lead and team development role either from the start-up ecosystem or with a corporate background
- relevant work experience in product management in any B2B marketplace/software – experiences in logistics/warehouse/SCM/transportation/courier business/ecommerce are a big plus
- acquired experience as a business consultant (e.g. Deloitte, Accenture, BCG etc.) is an advantage
- university degree in the field of economics and/or technology
- excellent English as well as communication and leadership skills
- good technical understanding to ensure optimal coordination with the CTO and the team
- high performance orientation and entrepreneurial thinking
- ability to make decisions and solve problems
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to experience an authentic start-up atmosphere in a dynamic work environment
- Creative leeway in a key management position
- Work with a diverse and motivated team
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
- Full-time position in Berlin, Germany
Are you up for it?
We can’t wait to meet our future Chief Product Officer!
Get in touch now! Send an e-mail including your CV to the contact below.
Hours per week: 40 h
Salary / month: 3.571,43 € (depending on education and previous work experience)
Location: Erzherzog Johann Platz 1, 1040 Vienna | Max-Beer-Straße 3, 10119 Berlin