We are developing Europe’s leading mobile identity platform. We are a startup working in the space between mobile identity, ad-tech and reg-tech. We work together with mobile operators to develop solutions on top of their identification capabilities for different use-cases such as consent generation, direct sales and many more. We are supported by AWS, the Austrian Research Development Agency (FFG) and we have established a wide network of partners within the ad-ecosystem, with which we collaborate closely. We are an international team from different countries valuing openness and diversity. Our vision is to become Europe’s leading mobile identity platform. To achieve this goal, we are looking for talents to join us on our journey.
Who we are looking for:
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for enthusiastic students towards the end of their studies with previous work experiences in demanding environments. We are especially looking for talents to join our business development and marketing department.
What we expect:
- degree in business administration
- previous experience in technical marketing or business development
- willingness to deep dive into the reg-tech and ad-tech space
- high proficiency in English (main office language); German and other languages are a plus
- strong willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand and accept new challenges
- creative thinking and ability to deliver complex tasks individually
- excellent understanding of MS Office tools (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- previous work experiences in ad-tech, reg-tech or in the mobile industry are a plus
What we provide:
We provide a highly creative, challenging, international and flexible environment to ensure that you will profit from our experiences. You will be in charge of your own work packages and will participate in the development of the company. You will work across departmental boundaries and will also be closely involved in developing the product from a business side.
Your responsibilities will include:
- working with our sales and network partners to develop customer relationships and concrete sales leads
- developing sales materials, pitching to customers and managing the company’s CRM tool
- developing business relationships to acquire customers’ feedback about potential pain points
- work closely with the product department to deliver market feedback and pain points
- research tasks, calculating business cases and keeping track of market developments
- support investor relations