Let´s help people reach their potential!
Sunlight helps companies grow a highly engaging learning culture by facilitating their team’s access to any learning resource in the world. Started in 2016 and backed by numerous world class investors such as Seedcamp, Techstars and Speedinvest, Sunlight is empowering organizations at the forefront of people practices to attract, motivate and retain their best talent through learning.
What makes Sunlight unique and poised to disrupt a crowded $400 dollar learning and development market, is the core belief that people grow best when given complete ownership of their learning. As opposed to a traditional learning management system where content is passively filtered to the employees, Sunlight allows companies to give each employee a yearly or monthly Sunlight learning budget. Employees can then use their Sunlight to access any book, course or event in the world, while HR teams get all the analytics, tracking and curation features needed to create and run an amazing learning environment.
Do you want to be part of it? Great timing! Sunlight is currently looking for a Chief Sales Officer to bring their business to the next level
How will you make a difference @ Sunlight – see for yourself
You’re going to
- Act as the first point-of reference for sales and business development related inquiries and lead the process to define the sales strategy, core markets and priorities
- Lead, design and implement business development activities and corporate branding to increase revenue and gross profit, including the implementation of appropriate internal processes (e.g. KPIs)
- Secure new consumers and expand opportunities within the current consumer base
- Develop international networks and overtake initiative to establish and maintain relationships with key and potentional consumers and strategic partners
- Conduct ongoing competitive and strategic intelligence to anticipate new markets and deliver new product opportunities
- Build a high-performance sales team and create an exciting, dynamic and sustainable work environment that ensure the efficient execution of functions across the entire sales management department
- Open-minded, respectful & pro-active interaction and exchange on eye level
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Knowledge of building and developing a team from scratch
- Exceptional interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Sales-driven, outstanding in developing networks and excellent entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent English language skills – other language is a plus
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- University degree in the field of economics and/or technology is a plus
- Relevant work experience in technical solution sales/enterprise sales (work experience in software sales would be an advantage)
- Proven track record in a relevant leadership role with a focus on sales and product either from the start-up ecosystem or with a corporate background
What can you expect?
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role and to be in a close cooperation with the founder team
- Lead position with great freedom to initiate your own ideas
- Work with a diverse and motivated team
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
- Full-time position in London, UK
The minimum salary offer starts at £ 45.000, – a year (+ equity) and is negotiable depending on previous work experience and seniority.
Are you up for it?
We can’t wait to meet our future Chief Sales Officer! Get in touch now! Send an e-mail including your CV and send us your application to the contact below.
Job type: full-time
Hours / week: 40 h
Salary / year: £ 45.000 (based on your experience and qualifications)
Location: London, UK