We are looking to enhance our team with an expert in Java and Android frameworks.
Parkbob enables a seamless last mile experience by delivering context-aware parking rules & restrictions as well as real-time parking information. We are a technology and data-driven startup with a strong focus to realize our ambitions. As a small team with an international background, we are willing to provide the best environment for our team members. We know that our success will be a joint effort. Parkbob has already received seed funding from business angels and VCs.
- You develop our cutting-edge Android Parkbob App
- You jointly create Mock-Ups for the UX and implement them
- You make technical architecture decisions, with your colleagues
- You implement innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
What we are looking for
- Practical experience with native Android development
- Expert knowledge of Java and Android frameworks
- Excellent skills in writing a clean and maintainable code as well as outstanding problem solving skills
- Preferably, a bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (higher technical institute or university), but not required
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player willing to work in beautiful Austria
- Good English skills both written and spoken – German is a plus.
- Desire to relocate to Vienna (or outskirts) in 6-8 weeks
- Active working permit for Austria/EU is a prerequisite
What we are offering
- A dynamic team with lots of start-up spirit :)
- Attractive package consisting of salary and share of our success
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic atmosphere in our office embedded in a start-up campus
- Other benefits such as free soft-drinks, top equipment and continuous training
We know that we will reach our goal only together with our team. This means that you will participate in the company’s success.
The minimum monthly gross salary starts at 2.332€ x14. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org