After the typical startup roller coaster, with many setbacks, experiences that have taught us a lot, ups and downs, this year we will host the first Startup Wine Tasting. Together with PwC, analog.space invites selected guests to a discussion on the future of the startup ecosystem and launches the space.wine event series.
space.wine is a new deep networking event series that brings together a curated audience from the startup & tech scene in an inspiring, personal environment and creates the opportunity to discuss the latest developments and connect with experts and key players on a personal level. As Richard Branson said, “succeeding in business is all about making connections.”
MATCHMAKING IN THE VIENNESE VINEYARDS
The mystic Viennese vineyards of Nussberg are the most inspiring location to form meaningful connections. Unleash the full potential by networking on a very personal level while enjoying Austria’s most delicious wine.
KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER IN ORIGINAL “BUSCHENSCHANK”
Receive insights from high class table mates and share your experience and knowledge. Discuss relevant topics with startup ecosystem key players in Austria’s most personal environment. The Buschenschank of the Wieninger Winery.
ECOSYSTEM DISCUSSION – STATUS QUO & STATUS FUTURUS
After the move of WeAreDevelopers to Berlin, the departure of Pioneers for 2020 and the overthrow of the Austrian government, a vacuum and questions about the future of the Austrian ecosystem arise.
We will discuss the status quo and the status futurus of the startup scene in two panels with the veterans and key players and send a message directly from the heart of the ecosystem to the new government.
- Moderator: Maggie Childs, Founder & CEO Metropole – Vienna in English, Board Member Austrian Startups
- Renée Wagner, MD Plug and Play Tech Center Vienna
- Dr. Thomas Riegler, Partner PwC
- Marcel van der Heijden, Lead Partner Deep Tech Team Speedinvest
- Markus Raunig, MD AustrianStartups & Board Member European Startup Network
- Dr. Arthur Stadler, Partner Stadler Völkel Rechtsanwälte
- Christoph Richter, Founder RichterRichtets & Impact Consultant
- Half a day full of insights and inspiration in the Viennese vineyards
- Networking with Austrian startup key players
- 2 top-class panels
- Guided wine tasting of 5 types of Austrian wines
- A traditional “Heurigen Jause”
Questions? Concerns? General excitement to share? Let us know at [email protected]