Join us on our way to becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! As our Web Developer, you’ll work with the Web and Content Marketing team to build market-leading websites to attract new customers.
Develop, maintain, and upgrade our WordPress-based websites with a focus on frontend (and a little backend as well)
Build lead magnet tools for our target group to generate leads
Work with our marketing team to create new modules to improve usability and add value for users
Improve website UI/UX and conversion rates
Push relaunch of websites, including a decision for a CMS
Ensure high performance security and availability and manage all technical aspects of the CMS
Cooperate closely with internal and external designers, copywriters and website owners
You have at least 3 years experience of developing WordPress/Typo 3/Drupal websites
You are passionate about great UI/UX
Your are absolutely driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value—whatever it takes
Experience supporting international websites using multiple languages
Ideally, basic knowledge of Linux
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich