WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 50 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised €30 million in Series A funding from top global tech investors to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion. We’re on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar is based in Vienna, which has been ranked the best city in the world for quality of life for the last 10 years in a row. As a member of our expert Development team, you’ll be based out of our spacious Vienna office. Our building is right in the heart of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, music, museums and more.
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
Meet the team here!
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
We are looking to hire a Team Lead Revenue Operations (RevOps) to build up, shape and lead the RevOps team from scratch. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS, YOU WILL
- Build up, shape and lead the RevOps team from scratch incl. main functions for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success Operations as well as the relevant tech stack.
- Own core processes, systems and data relevant for growth.
- Help to avoid siloed growth teams and operations across all regions.
- Setup a data driven framework and policies to constantly improve and optimize the growth engine and customer journey including but not limited to funnel analytics, forecasting and main KPIs.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations and/or Sales Operations in the SaaS industry
- Experience in leading a team and hands-on mentality when executing and rolling out complex projects on time in a fast-paced environment while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Experience implementing and maintaining growth relevant tech stack (e.g. Salesforce/Zoho CRM, Hubspot, Salesloft, etc.)
- Deep understanding of data analytics, software development and system integration processes and methodologies.
- Deep understanding of GTM processes, incentive strategies and forecasting methodologies.
- Perfect English skills (German is a plus) and excellent communication skills that help understanding requirements and aligning internal stakeholders on adoption, set targets, priorities and strategies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarters in the center of Vienna (1010)
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
YOU SHOULD ENCLOSE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo).
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 43,400 . This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.