Software Engineer - Python
Design, build and deploy a broad range of systems from prototypes to large scale production. Work on challenging AI problems together with machine learning experts.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science (BSc/MSc) or equivalent work experience (e.g. HTL)
- 2 years of work experience, ideally in data-driven environments.
- Familiar with scientific Python libraries (Pandas, Numpy), MongoDB, Flask and ER-mapping (e.g. SQLalchemy)
- Hands-on programming skills in at least two programming languages, from high level architecture to low level optimization - ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing, data analysis and NoSQL databases.
- Self-driven problem solver who enjoys coding as much as tinkering
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Valid work permit for Austria (must-have)
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic team, passionate about technology and its ways to improve our lives
- People first company culture, where we nurture your talents
- Great office location in Vienna's 1st district
- Continuous trainings and education
- Flexible working hours, part time option available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: 40,000.00€ to 60,000.00€ /year
Please submit your written application incl. CV to [email protected]