Red Bull Media House
The Redbull.com and our mobile and TV apps offer a wide selection of constantly evolving content to millions of viewers across the planet. You’ll design, build and evolve a selection of mission critical and highly scalable low-latency APIs which provide our main digital channels with the right content from the world of Red Bull.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- BUILD AND OPERATE SCALABLE MICROSERVICES
- API DESIGN
- AGILE ENGINEERING
- CONTINUOUS INNOVATION
- DEVELOPER EVANGELISM
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Engineering background building web-scale applications or APIs, ideally using Node.JS
- Experience with cloud-native database engines (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Postgres)
- Knowledge about services offered by major cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience with building highly scalable systems
- Knowledge of modern architectural patterns such as event-sourcing and CQRS
- Knowledge about implementing for testability and how to design CI / CD pipelines
- Knows how to explain complex technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with GraphQL (using or implementing a GraphQL API) is a plus
- Experience building single-page-applications, ideally with React.js
- Bachelor's / master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or technical college (HTL)
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Travel up to: 10%
- Click here to learn more
Become part of IT
Join Red Bull’s Information Technology department at our global HQ in Austria and be part of a team that drives automation, collaboration and decision-making based on business insights.
LEARN MOREJOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1981 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
Software Engineer Microservices
Looking for something else?
Select your team
- Type any county, city, state…
More from the world of Red Bull
Red Bull JOBS
Got Questions? We got you covered.
Jobs FAQInternationalArgentinaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBelgium (fr)Belgium (nl)BoliviaBosnia & HerzegovinaBrazilCanada (en)Canada (fr)ChileChinaColombiaCroatiaCzech RepublicDenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceHong KongHungaryIndiaIrelandItalyJapanKazakhstanKoreaLatviaLithuaniaMalaysiaMexicoMiddle East & Africa (ar)Middle East & Africa (en)NetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPakistanPeruPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSerbiaSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerland (de)Switzerland (fr)TaiwanThailandTurkeyUSAUkraineUnited Arab Emirates (ar)United Arab Emirates (en)United Kingdom